Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Baby, New Work!


It has been such a long time since I've posted! Well, a lot has happened:
Josiah, my son, was born on December 19th. He is a beautiful little boy, and I have really enjoyed motherhood so far!
I have recently been commissioned by WLC to do a large painting as an altarpiece for a new church service they are adding. I will be displaying 6 photographs at Caribou Coffee on Hwy 100 and Bluemound Rd (an example is shown above)
I have also been teaching art 2 days a week at St. John's in Wauwatosa for grades 1-8, which has been a blast!

I am now booking for the 2009 photography season- weddings, High School Senior Portraits, family photos, and more!
To return to the website, click here


Josiah- born Dec. 19
this is his one month picture- I do love photographing him!


No comments: