Saturday, April 18, 2009

KidsFest/ Baby Expo 2009

Today and tomorrow I have an exhibit up at State Fair Park showing my photography.
The special offer for guests at Baby Expo is a FREE 8 x 12 canvas print with ANY photo session.
Maternity or Baby photo session starts at $120 ($175 if family/dad are included), and multiple children/family photos is $175.
I do primarily on-location photography, which means that I will meet you at your house or a park, or anywhere you would like to have your pictures taken at. I get to haul my photo stuff all over SE Wisconsin in my Jeep- it's awesome ;)
A photo session generally lasts about an hour- so it is not rushed, we have time to play around a little to get everyone more relaxed, and kids more comfortable in front of the camera- that way everyone looks more natural, and I can take great candid, artistic photographs.
Guests will also receive a copyright waiver, and a CD of images- that way they can print wherever is most convenient for them.


Thanks to Everyone who gave such positive comments today at the Expo- it's a great confidence booster!
~Em

Click Here to return to our website.

No comments: