Monday, February 18, 2008

Children and Family Photography



Hello, again, everyone!
I just wanted to let you all know that I also do Children/infant photos as well as family photos. Again, I strive to do something a little different each time so that the photos are very uniquely you-
visit www.ebelingartstudio.com/family to see examples of what I have done so far. I try to make things as easy as possible for you- pick a spot to take your pictures, and I will meet you there! $175 gets you an hour long session, including individual portraits or couple's portraits. You will receive a disc with the edited photos - you can print these pictures wherever you choose! You will also receive a free matted and framed 8x10 for a serious referral!(contact me for details)
Think spring time for great family photos! Natural Light really is the most flattering light to take photos in, so outdoor locations or places with large windows are preferrable locations!
To return to our website, click here

No comments: