Sunday, February 17, 2008

He is Worthy


I have started work on the new paintings for my upcoming performances in a program called "He is Worthy", a Lenten/Easter program built around solos from Handel's Messiah that was put together by Mike Westendorf.
(visit his link to see more)
I also sing the soprano and alto parts, and Mike sings the bass and tenor parts. We are accompanied by Patrick Behringer, who is studying concert piano at UW Milwaukee, and Tiago Ellwanger and Alicia Mose on Violin, as well as Ben Warmuth on Trumpet.
It really is a fantastic program that I urge all of you to see- a very strong combination of music and God's word- bringing a very personal feel as to our responsibility of Christ's death and how amazing his love is for us to willingly suffer for our sakes!
I will post pictures and video as things start to get rolling. I will also have prints of the artwork available for sale at www.ebelingartstudio.etsy.com, and prints will also be available for purchase at the end of each concert performance.
To get back to our website, click here

No comments: